With whatever little time I have (February is just two months away; Sigh!) I must start taking care of my skin. The winter makes my dry skin super dry and it cracks from every possible dimension, I must think for something to fix it. I assume February will also be cold, and I would continue to have dry-skin issues.
Glowy skin naturally: Internet is new girl-friend for all the tips. Hit ‘Glowy skin’ in Google and you get zillions of tips; Bheja fried. Which one will work, which one will work faster? So anyways, while browsing I found that having tea helps skin from wrinkles. This is a relief cause I’m down 3-4 cups a tea per day and was thinking of cutting down to 1-2 cups, now no worries my tea is helping my skin 😀
Lemon plays an important role to make skin glow (Read on) . Since I’ve grown up by hearing the miracles for lemon from Mum and Bua, I’m going to try this for sure.
Dark elbows and knees: Have to figure out something for this 😦
- Invest in a good night cream (Friend suggested something from Oriflame with pomegranate extracts )
- For body lotion I’ve started with Nivea for dry skin (that dark blue bottle), but I think Pond’s was working better for winter
- Body wash: I was using Enliven Raspberry & Red Apple Shower Gel, which I picked only for raspberry’s fragrance in it ;). Surprisingly it was working on my dry skin, I notice now cause it is over and I’m back to dove soap. Enliven is not easily available, but I must find the shower gel again. Or anything that works better? I can use a few suggestions
- Stop biting nails (Nails part of skin-care?). I have these ugly finger nails, all thanks to my habit of chewing them till the root. (Already working on this)
- Must not get lazy and do CTM every night
- Exfoliating: This is very important, for work I go out every day and skin becomes dull due to pollution. I used to exfoliate twice a week, but now I’ve become too lazy to care. I was using Everyouth walnut scrub for 4 years. But last time I bought something from VLCC orange scrub, which is too mild. I think I should start using it as daily face-wash and invest in my ol’ Everyouth scrub again
- Buy fresh lemons every day to use lemon juice for face message
I must update this post with the status of my skin.